Monday, February 21, 2011

A trip to a quilt shop

On Friday my mom and I went to a quilt shop that is an hour away. Quilted Cottage.  We don't get there very often since it is so far away and in an unconvenient place to get to.  It is a great shop though! They were having a Valentine's week special.  We each drew a heart out of a basket and opened it up.  Inside was our sale.  I got 20% off all patterns and my mom got 20% off all fabric! She had a gift certificate to use too!

These are the patterns I bought with the discount I got.  

I scored these great fabrics by Sweetwater from the clearance section.  I don't know what they will become so I bought 2 yards of each.

I also got this "candy bar".  It is Oasis by 3 Sisters.  I may make a pillow with this.

After the quilt shop we went to Joann's to get sale essentials.  And then to Sam's Club.  We needed large size food items.

Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment